We post details of vacancies on this page – Please email your CVs to [email protected] or call 01865 715757 for more information.
Branch Sales Assistant – Reading
Key Functions & Responsibilities
- Be the first point of contact for customers visiting the Branch, and telephone enquiries
- Provide a quality service to customers with prompt and courteous service
- Always be well presented and use appropriate Personal Protective Equipment as required
- Provide the required service to customers be it: sale of off-the-shelf products, replacement hydraulic hose assemblies using MF/PARKER hose assembly procedure.
- Assemble hydraulic hoses to customer requirements
- When required to use a company vehicle to deliver products
- The day to day operation of the sales counter area ensuring: it is kept clean and presentable at all times, the area is well stocked and merchandised
- Always follow customer requirements – if this is not possible consult with the Branch Manager
- Adequately communicate with customers especially if their requirements cannot be precisely met
Skills and Competencies
- Good communication skills both orally and in writing
- The ability to present yourself in a professional and courteous manner to customers and staff
- Basic mechanical knowledge, but not essential
- Good manual dexterity and physical ability – for hose assembly and stock control
- Customer facing experience desirable
- Work experience in a technical/engineering environment advantageous but not essential
Education and Qualifications Required
Full UK driving licence – not essential but could be beneficial
Job Type: Full-time
Workshop Trainee – Oxford
We are looking for someone enthusiastic and willing to learn to work in our Oxford Workshop. Day to day jobs include making hoses, pressure testing, creating tags, serving the counter. As well as picking jobs with the occasional goods in work when needed. Potential to grow your career in a well established business.